1. CQRobot Ocean: 10.525GHz Doppler Effect Microwave Motion Sensor Compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino Board
- Non-contact detection; Adapts to harsh environments without affecting by temperature, humidity, noise, airflow, dust, light, etc. Powerful anti-RF interference capability; Low output power, no harm to human body; Long detection distance.
- The microwave motion sensor is a microwave moving object detector designed by the principle of Doppler radar. Unlike ordinary infrared detectors, microwave sensors detect the movement of objects by detecting the microwaves reflected by the object. The detection object will not be limited to the human body, but there are many other things.
- Can detects of non-living objects; The microwave moves at the speed of light with great directionality. Compatible with Raspberry Pi and Arduino Board.
- Used in industrial, transportation and civil applications such as measuring, liquid levels, automatic door motion detection, automatic washing, production line material detection and car reversing sensors etc.
- Note: There are ultra-high frequency MOS devices inside the microwave motion sensor. If you try to use battery power to test during the test, this can avoid the breakdown caused by the static pressure difference between the power supply and the test device, such as the oscilloscope; in addition, when the product is in use, Please try to choose battery power supply to ensure the best detection effect.
2. Seeed Studio MR24BSD1 24GHz mmWave Module for Respiratory Sleep Detection
- 📟【High Penetration】Can penetrate (thin) non-metallic objects. Compared to the traditional PIR sensor, 24GHz mmWave sensors offer better performance in human activities detection for high sensitivity. The transmitting mmWave is millimeter-level which means mmWave sensors will maintain sensing status even if there is a shelter blocking the detected object.
- 📟【Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave】The MR24BSD1 24GHz radar module applies Doppler detected theory. High precision motion, speed, and distance detection. Sensitive enough to read human vital signals.
- 📟【Anonymous Detection】For privacy protection, the radar uses the properties of millimeter waves that only process wave signals to provide a fully private sensing environment.
- 📟【High Flexibility】The radar supports secondary development and adapts to various scenarios applications as it includes scene recognition capability that identifies occupied/unoccupied and personnel activity status.
- 📟【High Stability】Not affected by environmental conditions such as temperature, dust, snow, light, etc.
3. Doppler Radar and Weather Observations: Second Edition
- Dover Publications
4. HiLetgo HB100 Microwave Doppler Radar Detector Probe Wireless Sensor Module 10
- Frequency: 10.525GHz
- HB100 10.525GHz Microwave Doppler Radar Detector Probe Wireless Sensor
- Size: Length 37mm *width 45mm *height 8mm
- Chip: HB100
- Voltage: DC 5V¡À0.25V
5. HD Weather Doppler Radar
- -Hail signatures display max and min. size.
- -Hurricane and Tropics Tracking Information.
- -High Resolution Live Level III Doppler Radar that updates automatically every 5 minutes.
- -Storm Tracks for Tornado Vortex Signatures, Hail and Severe Wind.
- -Live Lightning Data.
- -Address Search for other locations.
- -Current GPS Location.
- -Doppler Radar Signatures for Tornadoes, Hail and Wind.
- -SPC Outlooks
- -NWS Watches, Warnings and Advisories.
6. MTI and Pulsed Doppler Radar With MATLAB
7. Simrad HALO20+ 36 NM 20-inch Pulse Compression Radar
- ADVANCED PULSE COMPRESSION technology with beam sharpening
- ULTRA-FAST 60 RPM OPERATION at ranges up to 1.5 nm
- HALO20+ DELIVERS AN ALMOST REAL-TIME VIEW, with industry-leading 60 RPM operation at close range for the ultimate in collision avoidance. Identify hazards in an instant with VelocityTrack Doppler technology, and enjoy simultaneous short and long-range coverage—up to 36 nautical miles—from a compact 20-inch dome antenna.
- VelocityTrack DOPPLER TECHNOLOGY for collision avoidance
- SIMULTANEOUS DUAL RANGE operation sees both near and far
8. DEVMO 2PCS Microwave Doppler Radar Motion Detector Sensor RCWL
- ★Widely used in all kinds of human body induction lighting and anti-theft alarm, etc.
- ★RCWL-0516 is a technology that uses radar Doppler, microwave induction special module for detecting moving objects.
- ★High sensitivity, induction distance, high reliability, induction Angle is large, voltage supply range and other characteristics
- ★Wide fan operating voltagefrom 4.0 V to 28.0 V
- ★Compared to traditional infrared PIR sensor, penetration detection capability
9. Local Doppler Radar Indicates Some Cat Six Lame Shit
10. Weather 101: From Doppler Radar and Long
11. Swing Speed Radar – Provides Accurate Personal Golf Club and Bat Swing Speeds 20 to 200 MPH
- Small microwave Doppler radar sensor for measuring golf or baseball swing speeds
- Calculates clubhead or bat speed within a range of 20 to 200 miles per hour
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (not included); Ideal for both players and coaches/instructors. NOTE: Refer the Manual before use.
- Transmission level is well within FCC requirements and prescribed safety levels
- Positions about 8 to 10 inches from tee or suspends from a batting cage or net