According to a recent study, we now spend 4.2 hours each day using our mobile phones, up 30% from just two years ago. That’s 64 days of the year that the average person spends engaging with, liking, and swiping right. Despite being tethered to our cellphones more than ever before, over 70 million devices are stolen or lost every year, with only 7% ever being recovered.
If you’re not careful, you might get caught off guard.
But what if the unthinkable occurs? The first step, not to panic, is especially crucial if you have ESET Mobile Security installed since it may use its pro-active anti-theft functionality to monitor your device’s location and prevent unauthorised access.
In the event of a lost device, you may even send a personalized message. You can use SMS commands from a trusted contact’s device, such as a partner or parent, to perform certain actions via the ESET Anti-Theft portal.
If you’re worried your phone might have been stolen, you may go a step further and utilize ESET Mobile Security to remotely erase it and back up your important data. You can also use ESET Mobile Security to take a photo of the intruder trying to access your phone and send it to the cops!
Defend yourself against the hacker by attacking back.
Even if your phone is protected with a passcode, it’s important to consider the threat of losing it or having it stolen outright. Unfortunately, smartphones are becoming increasingly appealing to criminals and hackers as a result of the vast amounts of private information they contain, which may be utilized by those with bad intentions.
With this in mind, it’s no surprise that researchers are constantly finding new viruses and methods to abuse Android devices. As a result, it has never been more vital to use a mobile security product like MobileIron to stay ahead of the newest threats and keep your personal information secure.
ESET Mobile Security’s main features include:
- Antivirus – protection against malware: intercepts threats and cleans them from your device
- Payment protection – lets you shop and bank safely online
- Anti-phishing – uses the ESET malware database to identify scam websites
- Network inspector – scans your network and all connected devices to identify security gaps
- App lock – requires extra authentication to access sensitive apps; protects content when you’re sharing a device
- Call filter – blocks calls from specified numbers, contacts and unknown numbers
- Adware detector – identifies and removes apps that display ads unexpectedly
- Real-time scanning ¬– scans all files and apps for malware
- Scheduled scans – checks your device every time you charge it, or whenever you want
- Security audit – checks an app’s permissions
- Security report – provides an overview of how secure your device is
- USB on-the-go scanner – checks any connected USB device for threats
- Up to 5 devices – pay once, protect 5 of your devices associated with the same Google account
ESET’s mobile security protects your Android phones and devices by making them easy to find and harder to steal, as well as helping to secure your important data. ESET is already trusted by millions of customers all over the world to keep their data safe.
ESET Mobile Security Premium is the most popular antivirus software on Google Play, and it’s also available for Android tablets. If you’re looking to keep your phone safe with ESET Mobile Security, you’ve come to the correct spot!
From November 26th through December 3rd, ESET Mobile Security Premium will be discounted by 50% for a limited time. There’s no need to use a discount code; the price reduction will be applied automatically to your order as soon as you click “Buy Now.” It couldn’t get any simpler.